Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's Day

I hope I'm doing this right!! My idea of a fabulous Mother's Day is going to church with my family, and spending time with my favorite people--my husband and kids. Also, I wish my kids would be angels at a restaurant for us to go and eat!! Nowhere fancy, Mexican food would be nice...is that too much to ask? My two year old is not always good in restaurants, it's her age & the fact that she doesn't like to eat!! A nap would be nice, too. :)

I think we will do the things I listed, but also we will go visit my mom & my Mother-in-Law at some point in the day.

My mom is the reason why I am the person I am today. Sure, I have some mom issues like most people. But my mom was always very independent and I feel that has made me a stronger woman. She basically raised us alone. My father traveled a lot and wasn't very supportive even when he was home. My mom always told me I was beautiful, and instilled confidence in me, even when I didn't realize she was doing it. I love you, Mom!!

-Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Saw this on Tip Junkie. My 3 year old has ruined us for public places...ie; restaurants. We always call it in and go pick it up and have a feast at home!
    Have a great mother's day!
    Great post for your mom.
    Macey

    ReplyDelete