Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Dining Room!!

I don't have a true dining room--the dining area is attached to my kitchen. Here is the view when you are walking in from my living room.
This is one of the walls I'm not sure about. A few comments from Rate my Space stated the items weren't large enough for this area.

Here is the view from my kitchen! My husband put up these letters above the windows. We really thought it would be an easy, short project....it took him three hours!!





















































2 comments:

  1. You've set up a beautiful blog Jessica! Thanks for letting us sneak a peek at your dining room. I saw your Master pics too! I love the Bon Appetit above your window! Fun!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great room I am a huge fan of black furniture!

    ReplyDelete